Sunday, March 11, 2007

On becoming an episcoplian...

Well, I'm actually starting confirmation classes. we had this afternoon, Very good, and it reminded me why I made the decision in the first place. If course this did put a dent in the bike riding. I started out going to Baldy Village the hard way. I made to the tunnels before I decided I wasn't going to have time. This may have been a good thing, as it was very windy.
One of the things I found interesting was the class was held at Panera Bread. Panera started as Saint Louis Bread. As a Former resident of the Gateway city, i liked that little co-incidence. Will I go back? never say never.....
I finally e-mailed out my examples for the Java Class, yes I know, I'm a bad teacher. And I didn't get a chance to talk to the folks at the Pasadena library to see what happened. I also meant to set up another Linux Chix meeting, but that did not get done.

No comments: