Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SCALE

What's SCALE?
it's the
Southern
California
Area
Linux
Expo!
As you may surmised , I had a busy weekend
Friday morning, I had a Doctor's appt, Then, I drove to the Westin LAX, They were having a Women in Open source conference, Unfortunately, I missed the speaker I want to hear, but all the other Ladies were great! and It was neat not be only the person with Boobs at a computer meeting., I have Sharon and Betty set up the LinuxChix booth afterwards.
Saturday - I did the Tour De Palm Springs - see last post.
Sunday I went to church ,and headed to LAX again. I helped out in the booth, and attended a few conferences, Ran into my friend Jeff Lasman from Riverside. Was debating staying for a few more conferences, but I needed to type Bicycle Club meeting minutes, so I took off early
The pic: LinuxChixLA booth: Betty, Sharon, Moi(with my Palm Springs tan) (from LXer.com)

No comments: