Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bi modalism


I decided to do a bike ride in Redlands today. But I didn't want to drive. So I rode.
Here's the California speedway;

I then rode by the Simonson Center in Rialto, The Club used to meet here, until the break in got to be too bad.(one Gentleman cam back to find some one had stole his battery from his van)

It's May, so The Jacaranda trees are in Bloom:

Looks the dog got the best of the Wagon

Maybe it's one the Mormon used when they Settled San Bernardino
I got to the start of the ride and caroused:

We then took off. One of our stops was by the Modern Mormon Temple in Redlands

we had another stop at The Greenspot Store:

we then went one of my favorite places, Greenspot Road

The old Bridge over the Santa Ana:

and another regroup:

we then rode by the old Norton Air Force Base:

and then had lunch:

I the rode back by Norton. It's now the San Bernardino International Airport. They have a shiny new terminal building, but no Airline flies there. consider that Ontario is having problems getting flights, no surprise:

Downtown "San Berdoo":

I finally got to the Depot. It's been restored:



part of it is a museum , This reminded me of Grandfather Lingo:

It was time to go home:

It's still the Santa Fe Tracks.
at home I had a nice surprise:

I got that plant from the Logsdons for Christmas 2008. It reminding that life is lot of tedium (water the plant, water the plant, water the plant) , followed by reward - patience pays off (I remember the box saying "blooms in three weeks". Right)

No comments: