Saturday, March 28, 2009

back to the future!

I've been debating what to do,lately, Ive been gaining weight and getting the blues(no, not the hockey team)
I was sitting at home, and realize that A lot of time I eat too much when I'm depressed. So that lead me to why I'm depressed.
A large part of that Saturday morning ride is more of a race than is to my liking, at least the longer versions. And i;ve been trying to do the long Steady distances sho I can get ack to where I was before I moved out here.
So I decided to punk the ride 0 that is do my own thing, but but meet before and after.
I went out Baseline to Mountain in Claremont before heading back through Claremont village:


but there was still snow on Mt Baldy:
From 3-28-2009

The PET looks a bit different in Upland:
From 3-28-2009

These agave's are impressive:
From 3-28-2009

From 3-28-2009

Agave is used to make a beverage:

before I knew it, I was back enjoying good company:
From 3-28-2009

riding back Home, I decided to check out the monument to Cucamonga's vitcitural history:
From 3-28-2009

From 3-28-2009

From 3-28-2009

From 3-28-2009

here's a good link
So mining the past is good way to get the future on track . Probably will do it again. Should I go out to Universal City and get the DeLorean. Why? I already workon Telstar Drive:

No comments: