Saturday, January 23, 2010

Taking care of business


It was cold this morning. I thought about starting my ride earlier. naaah.
I took some eucalyptus trees on East ave:
From 1-23-2010

The came the nice part of the ride:
From 1-23-2010

Snow on the San Gabriels!
A far away view - with the old Pacific Electric in the Foreground:

We didn't have as many folks on the ride today. Warren seems cold:

MT baldy from Benson ave:

I stooped and had some coffee, and decided to reward myself:

That, and I fugured it wa good way to get some fresh veggies:
Coming home I did some errand running.
I stopped at REI and got some Odwalla Bars and a tire lever:

Then I went to Sears to make a layaway payment. They have neat Art installation in the front of the Building

Chicago does seem to have moved:

"it goes through Saint Louie..."

"...Kingman, Barstow, San Bernardino"


Then I went to the post office and got some stamps:

all without moving my car! not bad
Speaking of my car, I got a package in the mail from South Korea today:

I found this on Ebay for $10. It turned out to be $15 with customs and postage

I do like this color better

Probably need a close up lens

No comments: