Saturday, January 16, 2010

Let me fix that for you

Today's ride was in lot of ways, a repeat
I went up to Duncan canyon. Nice house
From 1-16-2010

The view might soon change:
From 1-16-2010

Coming back down Base Line,I rode with Karen Miranda, we were interrupted by "Lance". he had to run a red light to get ahead of the Babbling babes. Don't worry, we dropped him.
Geez, let's calm down. This is actually some one front yard, it just doubles as a citrus grove:
From 1-16-2010

At the coffee shop. I ran in to Pete Figueredo. He fell while Mountain Biking:
From 1-16-2010

I wanted to see if I could get a better picture of the Victoria Street underpass.
Getting ready:
From 1-16-2010

I took a bit of video. In between the wind noise and my verbal tics, I wanted to replace the audio. My First thought was something from John Tesh's Tour de France albums:

But , the songs aren't available as MP3s(too old). I did find something from the Avalon album:
This wasn't the song, but it was filmed in Avalon, Ca (Santa Catalina Island, Los Angeles County) then I went to find some editing software. I Really didn't want to spend the $30 for QuickTime Pro. so I found some free software. Which promptly froze on me. so I tired another freebie, same result
Once again, Google (or YouTube) to the rescue. They have a "I'm feeling lucky" for audio tracks. I listened to a couple and picked one I liked. Plus I didn't have to worry about getting sued for Illegal reuse(assuming Google has done due diligence on the tracks):

And the after view:
From 1-16-2010

Later I went to pick up my Illegal Performance enhancing substances:
From 1-16-2010

I stopped at Red Hill to take some more pics:
From 1-16-2010

From 1-16-2010

And here my Drugs:
From 1-16-2010

The Performance enhancement is actually my Blood Pressure pills, which are banned by the IOC, due to the fact that they can be used to masking blood doping.
Until next week, keep the rubber side down (unlike Pete)

No comments: