Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thoughts on the tour

This is going to be short but hopefully sweet
I was watching the Tour de France stage yesterday when I noticed a sign for the Côte d'Azur. Normally, you would think of swankiness (after all this is the Rivera)
Only except I've been studying French, so I saw "blue coast". quite a difference.
I was think about how perception color our reality.
I've been wearing some arm coolers lately to help with my sun problem (too many Irish ancestors). Most people think I'm nuts or have a medical problem (well, my genes are more suited for Northern Europe than Southern California :) ) but they do work. I've got the leg coolers, too, but I haven't worn them in public yet. I look too much like I walked of the set of "The Mummy enters the Tour De France".
And there's my new $150 laptop.
yes that's not a typo. how did it get down to $150?

plus it doesn't run Windows, but is Penguin powered.
sounds too good to be true? click here

No comments: