Sunday, June 08, 2008

What! more than one post a week?

Yes, it's true.
I've been to do this for a while now, but haven't gotten around (actaully
at 9:07 PM, I just barley got around to it).
since I seem to talk a lot about bikes and God, I decided to my Saturday post on bikes a, and Sunday on God.
If you stumbled through my past post, you may have noticed that I was think about I can use my computer skills for ministry. Well, I've begin sketching out my ideas in UML. at first, I was working on my idea of coming up with a prayer tracker> I even tried journal my prayers to get a better idea on what I wanted to do.
The I started to reread my Tom Sine. And I remembered my old mission statement. I started hearing that Still, small voice.
So I'm looking more at a community bible reading tool. Hopefully this will keep on the narrow path. And I had to laugh at providence. Since I've working on presentation/ web skills, and our computer group needed a new web host, I got an offer for free web hosting. So at ties having faith means thing will fall into place when the time is right.

No comments: