Sunday, June 15, 2008

Doodle for sucess



I'm still at bible software stuff. One of the things I've been doing is planning about what I want to do before I attempt it. I've been using a tool to produce Unified Modeling Language diagrams. I'm working with Class and Sequence (yes, I'm a bad girl. I skipped use cases :) ). things are actually going great, although I 'm exceeding my knowledge (like, I could use AJAX to validate that the Books/Chapter/Verse is valid), but progress is being made
But sometimes , you need to plan for the unexpected. I signed up to do the double metric at the La Wheelmen's Grand Tour and realized that It had 700 feet of climbing. I was going to do shinn road after I had talked to My mom and brother, but the temp outside was 91 degrees. and it was 11:15. so I went to Victoria Gardens instead.
So plan all you lkike, but always have plan "b: in mind.

No comments: