Sunday, July 22, 2012

This post is illegal in Uzbekstan

That wasn't quite what I had in mind, I tried to put three song in , but you tube blocked it everywhere but Western Samoa. I Know who much Don liked the song,so it was relatively to make the decision to duplicate it, For an experiment, I tried the other somg by themselves: That worked good, although You tube did some funky stuff with the borders, so let's try the other one: I did cheat here and use the Millon Dollat Quarter version, which is only Illegal in Germany. I had tired using the version with the Imperials, the Gospel Quartet Elvis used after he (acutally Colonel Parker) had a Falling out with the Jordanaires: . So son, I tried, but them money grubbing music companies got in my way. RIP buudy, and enjoy lots of ride on Katrina

No comments: