Sunday, April 22, 2012

Elvis, your room is ready

Mother was looking for something to place on the Credenza at the Elevator at the Parkview, so I got her something: The only problem was that she called me on Wednesday and let me know it had driven off! posters were placed, and it found its way on the credenza again. It's now in her room. I was going to use Johnny River's "Memphis, Tennessee" for the video, but it was too short. "In the Ghetto" is exactly the right length, and does fit some of neighborhoods I went through. Saturday was gorgeous, so I got in 50 miles on the Mohawk Hudson. Starting out: It was cleanup day, This is at Kiwanis Park in Rotterdam Junction: Old lock 23: Headed Back: Today was much colder and windier, so I stay close to home and only did 25. I Really liked the 200 I had as a rental in Memphis. so much so, I went to the dealer and had a look. Will I be like Ememin?

No comments: