Sunday, October 23, 2011

The return of the exploding tires

The day started out ok. These folks were shooting a video;
From 10-22-2011
I used the zoom here:
From 10-22-2011
some leftovers from Irene:

I finally made it to the Mohawk Hudson Bike Hike trail. This is in Cohoes:

I turned around when I got to the Thaddeus Kosciusko Bridges:

Old Mile Marker:

The Miss Albany diner. My sidewall gave out here:

I double back to the bike shop , and got another tube. Probably need a new tire, but it's almost the end of cycling season here
Less Color this week:

I did a little trip after. I was going to the Bennington Battle field, but it was closed, Here is Sodom, VT (Gomorrah is in Massachusetts)

I wrapped the day by Going by Grandma Moses house:

Her Grandson is also an artist and runs a gallery here. I did some Christmas shopping.
I thought going over to Massachusetts, but decided against it.
Today, I was going to ride this afternoon, but it was 2:00 by the time I ate lunch (church committee meeting), so I went to a gift shop and picked some Vermont marble coaster to replace the day old newspaper I had been using
Until Next week

1 comment:

Daily Car Reviews said...

damn that looks good, following and +1