Sunday, April 04, 2010

Being in two places at once

It happened a lot this week, as it was holy week.
I guess I could have gone to church every day this week, but didn't.
I did manage to get to church twice on Good Friday as i pulled the 4-6am shift for the Easter vigil. I then went down to work after stopping at Mikey D's for some breakfast, and then came back for the evening service. I head to Fresh and easy afterward. A very long day.
Saturday I did the usual club ride. I did stop an d take a pic of the remaining snow on Cucamonga Peak:
From 4-3-2010

My friend Steve got a new bike:
From 4-3-2010

From 4-3-2010

Still more snow on Mt Baldy:
From 4-3-2010

I had lunch with the gang and took a photo of the old Eitwanda depot:
From 4-3-2010

I was debating between going to the Easter vigil and a open house a bike shop was having. I rode part of the way with Karen Miranda, and she helped make up my mind.
I guess I'm not Catholic to believe in the whole "holy day of Obligation" theory. Plus it sound like the open house was going to be sparsely attended, and it one of my favorite shops (coates in Pomona). So I wen there and had a great time.
Easter was crowded and busy. I took some photo of my aloes:
From 4-4-2010

From 4-4-2010

being a fan of Robert Heinlein, I watched the move "starship troopers' hmm. not quite , I was going to work on my projects later in the afternoon, but the quake diverted me. Maybe some day I'll get it done

No comments: