Sunday, July 16, 2006

Two Sundays in one:

I started out at 6:00 am today, Rode a little bit up the hill nad then back down before meeting the club at Ralph's. We were soon on our . I managed to hang with the fast riders until the first hill, where I was dropped. I caught a rider at campus, who didn't want to go and do Shinn Road. I rode with to Benson and waited for Tom and Mary Lou, Bep, and Chris to show up I turned around and made to church in the nick of time. I discovered I had left my normal glasses at home, and the roofers had taken away the skylight. It was little difficult seeing.

After church , I rode down to Etiwanda and back home. Called to wish my brother a Happy Birthday, and it was on the road for a loop around Ontario Airport.

Pictures: These are from last Sunday when I did GMR(Glendora Mountain Road)

Looking back on the switchbacks:








Another view back down:







A look at the reservoir on the San Gabriel below:







And my turn around point for that day. I always like this old burnt tree:

No comments: