Saturday, April 06, 2013

Hopping down to Memphis Town

Yes, folks it's that time once again: As usual, I started out at Albany. I'm flying the Friendly Skies today: No more 737's to CLT: Since it's good Friday. I stopped in the Prayer room: An amerijet flight to CVG: Free Wi-Fi! Cape Air to BOS: Then I went down stairs and waited. Soon, we were off to Newark(Commutair Bombardier Dash8-q200): Ashokan Reservoir in the Catskills: Ski Run somewhere in Jersey: Gear down: Garden State Diner: Where I had the Blue Suede Burger: while wearing my blue suede shoes: Yes, I know I should have fasted on Good Friday, but I reverted to Calvinism this weekend. The gate where Flight 93 on that fateful day: On my way to Memphis (ExpressJet Embraer ERJ145XR:) This was the view the way down: Touchdown in the rain:

No comments: