Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sick day


I met my Friend from Pennsylvania, Mark. He had flown to visit his in -laws.
We were going to do the Santa ana river trail. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera.
Put I have my cell phone:
From Cell phone
Quack, quack, quack:
From Cell phone
Monster Truck Rally TONIGHT!!! Think I'll wait for spring training:
From Cell phone
Mark at Newport burger:
From Cell phone
and the Beach (with Catalina island in the distance:)
From Cell phone
From Cell phone
we loafed a bit coming back. when we got to green river, Mark wanted to know where he could get something to eat. I pointed all the stuff at Green river and mentioned the steep climb. His rental bike had a 53-39 double and 12-21 straight block cassette. We went to Keno's instead.
And today I have a cold. so no riding today

No comments: