Sunday, March 09, 2014

New Chapter

Well... I have plenty of time to devote to this blog, since I am now unemployed. As far as what the future holds, probably not Albany, as I need to be close to Family, And the same could apply to Socal. So where? Well, where else? It's odd, as going there, I've always felt a draw I never felt in Saint Louis. As someone said after I told catfish and greens with hog jowl "Darling, you're home." Now, I have a chance to make it there. I may wind up a guide at Graceland or behind the wheel of a peterbilt, but c'est la vie! And I did get the bike out:
for a brief ride:
And I've been reading up on Macro's enemy:
Which leaves me with more respect for Pantani. Yes they both doped, But Marco had a certain something - riding for joy, rather then to crush everyone. Let's hope my next engagement lets my express my joie de vivre.

No comments: