Saturday, August 13, 2011

if it wern't for bad luck....


Well today, I broke my seat frame:

Thankfully, I was able to borrow the one off the Giro (want to buy a bacchetta Giro real cheap? Have I got deal for you!)
anyway, the Week has been fun, and thrilling. Filling out form, talking to recuiters, all that jazz. Where do I want to go next?
Well, that's not really my decision, Granted, I do have some control, but you must play the hand you're dealt.
You recall me babbling on about Vincennes? well, those feeling are still with me. This has played havoc, but at the same time, it's opened some windows:

My usual view when I'm typing away.
Only this week I was busy listening to Loreena Mc Kennitt and thought it was snowing outside:

nope, Maybe it was that still small voice telling me to follow. The Journey is mine to make, but not to command

Maybe I need a discernment class.

No comments: