Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Life in a sling

Well, it’s been a while.
On the 12th, I fell while I was in a pace line on the Santa Ana Trail. I’m not going to get in to the dynamics; aside from there was probably enough stupidity to go around. Wound h up fracturing my Humerus. Has to drive myself back to San Antonio Hospital in Upland. Currently, my left Arm is in a sling. It supposed to take 6 weeks. I’ve been doing walking to keep with the exercise. Tried riding a stationary bike, but that didn’t work.
Computer stuff – I’ve been leaving the laptop at home. It’s less stuff to lug on and off the train. And I haven’t been to type with it on a desk. I may try using as a laptop tonight and see how it goes, I’ve been back at studying my SCJP stuff. Haven’t touched my other Java stuff or the fiction.
Speaking of Java and writing, I got an e-mail from a headhunter, He noticed that I knew Java and COBOL, and could writing. He was looking a for a tech writer, but My résumé is fairly outdated. I’ll be working on it the weekend

No comments: